Ypres is a city thay will surely appeal to you.
• The Market Square is surrounded by pubs and nice restaurants.
• In the In Flanders Fields Museum you can experience the history of the First World War in the Ypres region.
• The Yper Museum tells the history of Ypres.
• Since 1928, the Last Post is echoed every evening at 8:00 PM under the Menin Gate.
• The Cloth Hall and its Belfry, the Saint-Martin's Cathedral, the Lille Gate and a walk on the Vauban remparts are a must.
• For the children there is family park Bellewaerde with its brand new Aquapark.
• Discover Ypres and the Westhoek while hiking or cycling.
• Close to Ypres is the Hooge Crater Museum in a restored church.
• In Zonnebeke you can visit the Memorial Museum Passendaele and the Tyne Cot Cemetery.